APPC2019 Financial Assistance Program
Funds are available to support postgraduate students, young researchers and researchers from developing countries, APCTP member countries, Malaysia. Retired persons who will be presenting papers in the APPC2019 conference are also eligible to apply. Procedure for application as well as criteria and eligibility to receive the financial assistance are given below.
- Ensure “Abstract Acceptance Notification” from APPC2019 Secretariat has been received.
- Download the APPC2019 Financial Assistance application form here
- Fill up the form and sign it.
- Send your completed form (convert to PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “APPC2019: Application for Support Program – Name of Applicant”. Please also attach the ABSTRACT and proof of “ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE” for the conference talk.
- All financial assistance applications are held in strict confidence and are viewed only by the Financial Support Committee.
Deadline to Submit Application
16th August 2019 (Malaysian Time)
Applicants to this assistance program will be notified on the results of their applications latest by 1st September 2019.
Applicants who are unable to participate in the conference are kindly requested to withdraw your abstract/registration in writing to the APPC2019 Secretariat.
Hotel accommodation if supported will be arranged and paid by the APPC 2019 Secretariat for a maximum length of stay of 5 nights only (Check-in: 17 Nov 2019; Check-out: 22 Nov 2019)
Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible to receive the financial assistance, the successful applicant must satisfy the following criteria:
- Applicant must confirm his/her acceptance of the financial assistance approved.
- Applicant must participate in the conference and be the presenter of the paper.
- Applicant must be registered for the conference AND have made the payment of Registration Fee in FULL by the Early bird registration deadline (as published in the Conference website). Funding agencies do not allow support for payment of Registration fees.
- Applicant must purchase his/her own flight ticket first. Reimbursement of the airfare amount (in MYR) as approved in the Financial Assistance Program offer letter shall be made at the conference venue.