The APPC2019 will also incorporate the Annual/Special Meetings of the AAPPS-DPP, AAPPS-DNP, and AAPPS-DACG Meeting – CosPA Symposium 2019.
A Special Session on Women in Physics will also be organized. Details will be announced later.
In general, APPC2019 programme will cover all areas of physics, under the following broad disciplines:
- Astrophysics, Cosmology, and Gravitation
- Atomic, Molecular & Optical Physics
- Condensed Matter, Semiconductor & Materials Physics
- Particle Physics
- Strongly Correlated Electron Systems
- Optics & Laser
- Synchrotron Radiation
- Statistical Physics & Bioinformatics
- Complex Systems, Mathematical Physics & Computational Physics
- Biological and Medical Physics
- Physics Education
- Magnetism & High Magnetic Field
- Nuclear Physics
- Plasma Physics
- Women in Physics
- Quantum Information
The scientific programme of the Conference consists of plenary talks and parallel sessions of invited and contributed talks. The plenary and invited talks will be devoted to topics on the Frontiers of Physics of current interest. All papers will be reviewed and published in ISI-indexed Conference Proceedings (AIP Conference Proceedings) and selected ISI/Scopus-indexed Journals.
Other details will be updated in the webpage. Please register on the webpage for your interest.
Note: Some divisions may have different timelines